A Mysterious Read

If you're a lover of literature, chances are you've heard all about this in the last few months:
100 years after his death, Mark Twain's autobiography has been released, the first of three, count em' three, tomes.
He wanted it that way. Lord knows what juiciness is within, that he wanted it to be held for a century, to be sure that no one who would be related too closely to anyone in it, himself included, was around? To reveal secret love affairs, vices, or flights of fancy? Or was it just that the man knew how to market himself?
Bound to be just the right gift for one of those people who have everything on your list. TIP: Run out and buy today or tomorrow to get a first edition -- makes it all that more a treasure.
$34.00 but find it at AMAZON.com for $16.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the heads up, Rochelle, I will have to read it. : )
Sounds like it would be a great addition to my bookshelf. This is one I'd want in real paper, rather than Kindle, I think, though I don't know why. Hefty, like Twain's influence.

I'll put it on my Xmas list!
Peggy said…
JUICY! I love it! :-D