Rosé Wine? Oh YES!

I don't know about you, but suddenly this summer I saw bottles and bottles of different Rosé wines on display, front and center.

While I LOVE Billecart Salmon Brut Rose champagne, which I reserve for the most special treat of all treats and so featured here on the blog, I've never considered rosé wine - it seemed to be fruity and light weight and I don't know - just not an option. And I hear this from most people I know.

And then, my friend Donna brought this bottle to a summer BBQ at my house. It was gone in a millisecond and the entire party wanted to know what it was. I posted a photo on FB about it and I barely drink anything. When I did, several people commented they buy it by the case. SO OF COURSE, it deserves a spot on the gift blog.


Commanderie de la Bargemone is light and fruity but very subtle - not sweet and not acidic. It's down right perfect due to a magical blend of 40% Grenache, 30% Syrah, 10% Rolle, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Counoise, 5% Carignan.

It can be found in many places if you Google - for roughly $16-14 a bottle, and you probably can order it for less at your local discount house - especially if you go in on a case with friends.

And for those of you who care for ratings:




Comments