Gifts For Coffee and Tea Lovers

Guest Blogger Lynne Favreau is writing about tea gifts today - and she has quite a collection in her kitchen. One I have visited many times- along with many of those i our writing group, which meets on a regular basis. To take it further, when we do timed writing sprints, Lynne will set her computer to sing out the phrase "tea is ready" when time's up. Let's see what goodies she has found! ---Rochelle


 I am a devotee of tea but have serious coffee drinkers in my life.
Since I write several times a week at  Battle Ground Coffee Company  my research is deep rooted. 
Battle Grounds coffee is well-respected and you can order it online as well as in the shop...if you happen to be in Haverhill, Massachusetts.


Did you wait too long to pick out holiday gifts? Amazon does have its advantages for one-stop shopping, especially along a theme.

I gave my daughter this espresso maker last year,

 along with a set of cups


and coffee. Best Gift Ever.



For the Tea Lover

Stash Tea is my standard brand. I have dozens of their flavors but these are my everyday. 
Christmas Morning I drink all year. They have it loose and in bags, also as part of a gift set.


Portland Blend is visually beautiful and has notes of chocolate and raspberry.


My friends often choose Lemon Ginger, available in k-cups, bags, loose and organic.


and a new best-loved is this Decaf, Vanilla Chai


Stash also has everything you need to brew and serve your tea. Select a few varieties of tea, an infuser, mug, and honey sticks, and you have great gift for the tea lover in your life.

When I'm on the go I pre-make my own bags using these tea bags



At home I use this filter with convenient lid.



I really don't know why I don't own this, it's the cutest darn little infuser.


I'm totally in love with the cranberry and gold colors of this Tetsubin teapot.


Disclaimer: All photos and recipes originate from the designated website/authors unless otherwise noted.


Stay tuned for more from her (and me!) this year but if you are in a hurry to see what else Lynne has recommended on Looky Here before, check out her category by clicking HERE. - Rochelle


Comments