Surprise Gift from Across the World


My dear Bloggy Pal NollyPosh completely surprised me by sending this wonderful package from across the world (she lives in Australia). It arrived on Christmas Eve too, how perfect was that? I was so excited to step offline so to speak... inside it was a handmade ornament and card. Both were beautiful. More importantly, I was holding something in my hands instead of looking at a picture of other things she'd made on her blog. While we do go a long way to represent things for eachother with pictures and little movies, it made me realize that while they add to what we could convey with only words, they still don't quite capture the real thing entirely.

Thank you NollyPosh, for putting love into everything you do, and for being so generous with me. You are the first person to write and ask if you could list my blog on your side bar. I was thrilled and it opened up a whole new world to me in terms of what I'd been doing with my blog before that.

Comments

Laurie said…
What a lovely gift! Isn't it just so special to receive something from someone, knowing they put their heart into the gift?

By the time you read this it will be your birthday, so happy birthday to you ... my very special friend. You are a gift to all of us.
Happy, Happy Birthday, Sydney!! I hope you have many sweet surprises today.

Besides Jackie, you blog was one of the first ones that I starting reading! Thanks for posting about yourself and the things you are interested in. I find them amazing!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Sydney!

I wish you many more!

Margo
meb said…
Happy Birthday Sydney... I agree with donna who said we can't say it enough.

What a nice thing to receive from someone on the other side of our planet. You have been blessed, but you deserve it.

You are an inspiration to us all.

Love and hugs!
nollyposh said…
*kissez* & (((hugz)))
(ps) i made the card tOO but i think that little baby will be a ~one off~ (Was far tOO fiddly for the likes of my impatient fingerz!) Glad you liked em though X:-) xox
(pS) i ~love~ my sound trackz from yOu tOO xox
So glad you had a beautiful presi! Happy Birthday (early or late the sentiment is still the same). I just check out your blog for the first time...(this one) how do you keep more than one going? You bloggers are an ambitious group...oh yeah, I'm one too! Love your color here and your heart!