Fresh Food For Baby


While I've kept most suggestions this year to $50/25 and under, there have been a few truly unique items that I had to mention, and this is one of them. CLICK HERE to find at Williams Sonoma, a French fresh baby food maker called Beaba Cook.

It does so much -- I'm taking this info straight from the Williams Sonoma Website:
  • A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
  • Steams vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving vitamins and flavors.
  • Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency.
  • Quickly reheats or defrosts precooked foods.
  • The machine has no traceable amounts of BPA.
  • Recipes included.
That website has a video of what it does as well. 232 reviews rated it 4.7 stars out of 5 and you can get it for teh health conscious new parent or child in your life for $149.00. Pass the word along!

Comments

PDX Granny said…
Thank you, Rocelle!! I know this is an old post, but I found the perfect gift for my soon-to-be new grandbaby. I followed your link for the baby food maker, then googled it. I didn't get it, but did find something else that does the same thing, and has rave reviews, for $70 less! I would never have seen that if it wasn't for this blog. Thanks for helping make our Christmas special. <3