While I've kept most suggestions this year to $50/25 and under, there have been a few truly unique items that I had to mention, and this is one of them. CLICK HERE to find at Williams Sonoma, a French fresh baby food maker called Beaba Cook.
It does so much -- I'm taking this info straight from the Williams Sonoma Website:
- A steamer, blender, warmer and defroster in one compact appliance.
- Steams vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving vitamins and flavors.
- Purees or blends foods to the desired consistency.
- Quickly reheats or defrosts precooked foods.
- The machine has no traceable amounts of BPA.
- Recipes included.