Stay Tuned!

It's that time of year again... Halloween's behind us and we're gearing up for the holidays. We bemoan that Christmas decor has appeared as early as October, but in reality, there's only 8 Fridays till Santa comes. Hanukkah starts November 27 this year and Kwanzaa on December 26th, to name just a few.


There are also many birthdays and anniversaries, even Mid-term graduations happening in the next few months. You will be going to more parties and may want to bring a hostess gift. What about that please-all item you need to donate to the office party pool or charity raffle?

I know. You don't feel ready yet. You're busier than ever this year and are still on a budget.

But, that's what I'm here for. Your personal shopper. I keep my eye out all year long to bring you everything for everyone in your life.

You can subscribe to get each new post (please do), and follow me on Twitter (@Rockwrites) to catch everything new.  But you can sit down at any time with your mug of hot something and start clicking categories. I've been doing this for several years now, and you'll find many things which are so good or so classic they might be just the perfect thing.

If you have questions, suggestions or need some one-on-one help, just ask in the comments or feel free to give me your e-mail and I'll get back to you.

And remember, I get nothing out of this but the reward of helping you, and the fun in discovering what's out there. I do not get paid by anyone, or work for any company that produces any product you'll find here. My reviews and suggestions are purely personal and my only aim is to spread the news of something good.

So please help me share the work with all your friends and family. Email them my address, retweet what I put out there, share it on Facebook.

Because good begats good, and we need more good in the world.

Comments