Beautiful Must-Have Meditation CD - Meditations on the Light

Looking for something new to add to your spiritual practices?  Or, do you want to add meditation to your life, but, like me, are just not the sit-down-for-30- minutes-and-be-still-and-quiet kind of person? It is not hopeless!  Try this brand new CD -- it may be just what you need.  I have found if I start with short meditations, guided by someone speaking to me through it, it can be done. And once I go there, it is so much easier to sit a little longer. With short, spoken meditations, it's amazing that it is suddenly possible for even a type A active-minded soul like me.

Using gentle, calming instrumentals as a back drop, my seminary classmate, Laura Davida Preves, leads you through six different spoken meditations, all under 8 minutes long, with a soft voice that is as lovely as she is.  These meditations are preceded or followed by Native Aamerican flute played by Laura herself, who is quite accomplished.  It is designed as such so you can start with music to move into the medication, or let yourself continue after a meditation, breathing into the wordless music that follows. Or, you can just choose a meditation alone when you're ready to sit, and let it work it's magic to center you at any point in the day. Win/Win!

CLICK HERE to listen, to download for $9.99  or to buy for $12.97

CLICK HERE to listen 


Early praise for "Meditations on the Light":


"Your playing and speaking are very beautiful and almost hypnotic." - Dp

"After listening to 'I Am a Channel for Grace' I found myself recalling the sound of your gentle, nourishing words throughout my day. They flowed in and out of my consciousness, affecting how I viewed the present moments and giving me courage to be more mindful of my responses. Your work is food for the soul and a tremendous gift for the heart." - Jm

CLICK HERE for Laura's homepage. Visiting there is a like taking in a refreshing breath.

Comments