If you or someone on your list is into tights or hose this is new kind to try: HEIST Tights.

They have a perfect first pair promise that makes it risk free to try them If tights don't fit perfectly, they will exchange for another pair within 28 days of buying it for another size or color.  At $32-42 a pair, if they're amazing, they may be well worth the price. (TIP: FREE delivery if you order 3 or more pair).



There are four styles to choose from, three different degrees of sheer to opaque, 2 different waistbands.

I haven't seen them myself but the look very well made with two interesting features:
The toe seam looks invisible, designed to fit right under the toe line so it does not interfere with peep-toe shoes or bunch up in the box of shoes with a closed toe.

And their unique waistbands --one is hip hugging, the other is high and thick, and both are wide bands. They tout no rolling or pinching and it does look comfortable!



Beyond Heist's first pair promise, other orders have a free refund or exchange in 14 days. That's pretty amazing considering. .

At the time of this post, there is a jet black, a nude in two skin tones, and a fig color.



One criticism I'd have is that their photos, while innovative are very small and there seems to be no zoom feature.

You may know of Wolford - a luxury brand which is moralize $50-70 a pair.  I once bought myself a celebratory pair of the fishnets, telling myself that I deserved them for all the work I do, figuring they would last a very long time. The second wearing they caught on my shoe and immediately created a hole mid-calf. I could not believe it!  I went back to buying $6-12 ones at H&M.

Heist sounds worth the try.

Comments